Saturday, August 22, 2009

the scary carwash...


Washing the car and day 18 of a photo a day.....

I had my camera in the car yesterday and thought I would take a picture of the kids faces as we went through the car wash.
I never wash the car in the washing bays, I am too lazy to get wet - so I drive through and scratch my car instead!
This is the little bubba's first time through the wash, I love watching their little faces as they try and work out if the world is ending, or in fact we are just getting hit by giant face washers!
The first time I went through with Lucas he was hysterical and I had to climb over the hand brake and hug him! Lucky Lachie wasn't as fussed - unsure maybe, but unfazed all the same.

3 comments:

kim ann geraci said...

this is too cute!

Siobhan. Vanessa said...

Jinx! My little Zoe's first trip through the `scary carwash' last Friday too. And yep she was hysterical! Biggest sister and a friend right next to her trying to distract in vain. I had left Miss 3 at home knowing she wouldn't cope - didn't bet on the cruisey baby being not-so-cruisey though.
BTW love, love the sneak peek at new things (especially the dresses!)Hope you're well xo

Anonymous said...

... my face would resemble this amount of fear too and I'm 35! Oh bless him ...