Thursday, August 20, 2009

I love trifle - to eat and shop.....



Recently I was asked to participate in a new venture called trifle. Here is a little bit about it.....

Trifle, is an online shopping experience for the consumer like no other anywhere in the world. Customers can shop from a choice of over 50 hand picked designers – all in the one place. Better still customers can buy from different designers, from different parts of the world, in different currencies with one click.

Trifle is made up of over 50 designers from various sectors of the kids products industry. The store is made up of high end, well established designers, niche companies, handmade artists and one or two start up companies who we believe in.

The exciting part about it is that I can control what I want to showcase. This gives me a good platform to try new things and keep everything fresh.

No comments: