Monday, April 6, 2009

don't mess with the competition...


Little bubble and tree is yet to hold a competition on this site - until NOW!
"What could it possibly be involving?" you may be asking the person sitting next to you.
Well give me a few hours and I'll tell you.
I just have to hang washing on the line, then feed kid number 2, wash kid number 1, put more washing on, have a shower.... and then I'll be back to tell you.
And the best part is....you choose the prize yourself! How amazing (and lazy of me) is that!
See you soon.....

3 comments:

flapjacs said...

My day sounds very similar - just had a shower - one load still on, one out, one kid has a filthy face but at least he's dressed, the other is already home from school- short day!
Can't wait to enter the contest! Mine is still on too! Isn't it fun!

Blanche said...

ahhh, it must be comp month....soon to be me too. I'm looking forward to knowing more. I'll be back later after attending to your day routines, just now for me at night! It's been one of those days....

kelly said...

Thanks for the interest. Wait to you see how I will judge it - or Lucas will!?!?