Thursday, June 4, 2009

dot to dot.....



Yesterday was my day for the Kids fashion hunt so there were a loooooot of new lookers on the site searching for the hanger (that's fashion hunt talk). Thanks to everyone that commented on my new website, I'm glad you liked it.
Anyway, I have now uploaded a few more items onto the store - pango pants denim dot.
They are the first denim pants that I have tried, and I'm loving the colours. These ones come in a hardy, loose fit denim perfect for little knees to scratch and bump around in. To keep with tradition you will find a fun dot reverse in the cuff.

4 comments:

Mee a Bee said...

I'm on a denim kick this week too! I love the smell of it. weird eh?

Mee a Bee said...

Oops clicked send before I had finished.

These pango pants are really cool, I love the dotty surprise on the leg, perfect match. the little tab on the pocket and the drawstring are all lovely touches.

the seventy tree said...

Loving the denim!

kelly said...

Yes I like these one's too. The dot reverse really sits nicely for boys in the denim.