Thursday, June 11, 2009

do birds ever get lost?







I promised I would tell you about a few other retailers from Magnolia square.......so here is one of my fav's  we heart books.
The girls were lovely and were pumping out books for the 3 days they were there. And boy did they have some little beauties on offer. 

I loooove kids books and Do dogs dream? - is such a beautiful, fun book. 
It is the second in the series, and is illustrated by the very talented Amy Schimler. It has flaps to lift, and tabs to pull, revealing the answers to some fantastic, and often thought about questions that kids (and some adults) will ask in their lifetime.
This is definitely one book that you will not be speed reading through, or skipping every second page when you are sick of reading the same book over, and over, and over.

So if you ever wondered why flamingos are pink? or why can't penguins fly? you can just jump onto the girls online bookstore and get a copy for yourself. 

4 comments:

flapjacs said...

Lovely!! don't leave it in the kids' room unsupervised though. That's my little guy's other favorite pastime - shredding books. GRRR.

I see the gals also have lovely Japanese stationery in their store.

Thanks for popping in tonight!

Check out sweetbeets, she's a mum with two boys the same age as mine, fab woman.

flapjacs said...

LOVING those rocket PJs I see peeking out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Those books look beautiful!

I have tagged you here Kelly:

http://ivydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/06/favourite-photo-tag.html

Anonymous said...

Hi,

It came to my attention that your blog is popular! Are you aware of this? Let me explain... as I was googleing around Your blog came up top 10 under the keyword birds. This is pretty good and you could be making a lot of money through your blog.

Check this out:

www.bloggingtothebank.com