Thursday, February 26, 2009

hiccups : retro robots and Lachie!


the chubby bubba....

retro robots bed linen....


Here is our little boy Lachie, featured today on the Hiccups blog. I went in and visited everyone on Tuesday for Natalie's birthday, she is the very talented textile designer behind the Hiccups brand for kids
We went up to the Hiccups showroom and plonked Lachie on the bed for his first taste at modeling - pity he had his serious face on though! Maybe he needed some of the chocolate cake to lighten him up a bit!

I am ordering the new Robots design for Lucas' room, it is such a fun collection. I will post a photo of his colourful room when finished. I wish I had a little girl so I could have the flannelette - Hoopla Circus design too.
Mmmmm............ maybe I could get it made in king for my own room!

1 comment:

Natalie Ryan said...

Aw shucks, I'm blushing!
I look forward to seeing pics of the robot room. And thanks for the wonderful chocolate cake - delicious!