Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Magnolia square tiny and small...

long sleeve boat applique tee...
If you are wondering why I am NOT answering my phone, at mother's group, cleaning the house (ha ha), ironing my husband's shirts (again - ha ha, he's a builder anyway), or just hangin' around - it's because I will be here for the next 3 days solid....Magnolia square.
For a truly lovely shopping experience pop in, have a cupcake, a look around and then come and say hi. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone there, and gabbling for the 3 days - oh, and hopefully selling stuff too.
See you in 3 days, I promise to have photo's to show of the retailers.

4 comments:

flapjacs said...

Have a great time! Sell heaps and YES take pictures! Wish I could be there.

Anonymous said...

Oh, i wish I could...small matter of being on the opposite side of the world to get round though. Have a fantastic time and I am sure you will sell lots of your lovely products!

Blanche said...

I soooo want to get down and see you at the market. But, I'm stuck packing boxes to move. Good luck and I look forward to seeing the photos from the event.

Little mimoo said...

Good luck Kelly. No doubt you are selling loads. Love the new pango pants by the way. too cute! look forward to hearing all once you get to sit down. :-)) Tina