Wednesday, September 1, 2010

kids Instyle.....

It's taken me a little bit to get my act together and post again. Time has flown, and I have been running around like a mad woman, packing all the orders ready for the summer deliveries. I have just taken over the new nursery, with all my stock, boxes, rubbish and the like - much to the distress of my husband hee hee.
 I am like a squatter. I see space - and I grab it before anyone else lays their hat. 
Not that poor Marli has a chance of course (being a baby and all). I thought seeing I have her in my room for a while, I would jump at the opportunity of spreading out in a room I can close the door after I leave - and keep the dining room table clear for once!
This is what I have been doing for the past 4 weeks.....


Here are some pics from the recent kids Instyle. I love my new sign. This is a frame I picked up from my local framers - painted white, stuck in the sign and...... tah daaaaahhh!
I am having a bit of an obsession with this style of frame at the moment. Anything that needs reframing I am onto it. Mmmmmm I think I need another one for the kids room now I think of it......
The 'Sunny dress'....a very popular dress this summer....more pictures to come - I love it!
                         

                        
The Elephant garlands, a new line for little bubble and tree......great for kids rooms and nurseries or just about anywhere you want to add colour and fun!
                              

No comments: