Friday, June 18, 2010

just never enough hours in the day.....

I have been trying to cross things off my list for - like - ever!
For every one task crossed off - I add another 3! I know I am not alone in this constant race we call life.....but it gets so frustrating that I want to start new things or even just think, and I feel guilty if I don't keep up working on the list.
This is what I feel like I have been making for the past 6 months straight - well thats because it has been 6 months worth of work. Still another 6 months worth of making them too. 
The little treasures have been going so well in the stores, here is a snippet of my last package sent out to a store.........circus party pics I promise next week.....I'll add it to my list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those little treasures! They are adorable!