Friday, September 4, 2009

sneak peek twooooooo.........





I forgot to write before that my photos were take by the very talented Pru from little bird photography. She is just so clever and turning my ideas into reality.
This shoot was so fun to do, and believe it or not the creek is in suburbia not in the country.
It is amazing to see the shots when they are done, as we know what the kids were doing at the time. Some of the best shots are when the kids are unawares, like little Hannah patiently swirling a daisy waiting for her turn, or Harry sitting on the rocks eating an apple staring into the distance with his guitar perched on a rock.
Thanks again Pru I absolutely love them....and you!

1 comment:

Blanche said...

Kelly, this range and the photos are just beautiful. I'll have steal this photographer for Winter. Shes wonderful. Love them...oh, Aiden is just about chubby enough to get in his happy tunic, once he is, I'll give you a pic.