Tuesday, March 17, 2009

little bubble and a lost tree...

These were the most popular purchases of the day.....
'Pango pants'.....

'Follow me' - Pink
'Paisley trail'.....
'Loopy' White Blue/green.....
'Loopy' Green/White.....

We had the market on Sunday and it was a great success.  Thank you to everyone that came and said 'hi' and purchased some goodies.
I had my sister with me which was a big help. It allowed me to talk to everyone that came through, and more importantly allowed me to go shopping too!

I wanted to show off my new accessories tree - which held the necklaces perfectly - but I forgot to take pics. You won't believe it though, when we were packing up it started to rain, I was tired and hungry and then....I left the stand behind! I can't believe it. I didn't even remember until late last night, when it suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't unpacked it! My poor little 'new' tree, left all alone in the rain and cold.
... but a quick call this morning confirmed it was safe and well, and in the cleaners cupboard -waiting to be collected - Pheew!
So it's back to little bubble and tree.
Here is a few pics of what was on offer, you'll just have to imagine the stand - I forgot to take photos! 

No comments: