Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flirty Bird : little bubble and tree



I can't believe it has been a week since the last post. Time has surely run away with itself this week, I haven't had a chance to sit and write due to the Market this Sunday... more on that later.

I was lucky enough to be asked by Michelle at Flirty bird: to supply some of our clothing for her upcoming photo shoot. It is always nice to help someone to promote their range - not to mention seeing them complemented by beautiful products.

She has been great fun to email back and forth with too. It is really nice to meet other like minded women, who have taken the big 'small business leap like myself.
Flirty bird make the cutest little hair accessories using designer fabrics that are just gorgeous.
It's funny...they say a picture tells a 1000 words - well just by looking at her logo... I envision a tall lady, with black hair and bright red lipstick. I know you are thinking 'this is what the picture looks like' (so I can't be imagining too hard) - but every time I receive an email from her, or see her logo pop up on twitter - I think Michelle is this big, tall, dark haired, bird lady!! (I can say this, because I've seen her profile pic on her blog! ha ha)

Check out her blog here and online store to grab a little bit of hair candy for yourself or your little one. (Pity I have 2 boys, as they would have had their hair up in piggies everyday with these).
My fav's are the little elephants.

No comments: